Saturday, December 7, 2013

Penny Cakes New Location in world

Some news for Penny Cakes.   I am so overwhelmed with all the respond I have seen for my little shop.  I'm not major designer.  Just a girl that likse to make some cute clothes.  I am so glad that you all are enjoying them. Okay, so some news for Penny Cakes.  I have moved location in world.   For those of you that have visited me in world you know that I reside at a cute little sim called Dolphin Bay.  Known for it's 1950s theme.  Sadly that sim is closing and my heart is broken.  I have grown to love that sim and has felt like a SL home to me.   I have meet some amazing people there and will cherish my time there on Dolphin Bay.  I do hope that the sim will return someday.  So today As I packed up my last item, Goodbye DB.  You are in my heart.  
But I must move forward.  I have planted my shop at the following LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Triangulum/34/113/28.
The land is BIGBER!  So I need to fill it!  So please come by!  I have updated the MM board with a new outfit!  And also I have a new Dress today!  Penny Cutie!  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment